As a member agency of NW3C, efforts to combat economic and high-tech crime become fortified on a national level. NW3C is a one-stop resource offering unparalleled benefits and information. From the moment an agency joins, it becomes part of an important network of the information and opportunities available at no cost:
- State-of-the-art training courses including financial and cyber crime investigation techniques, intelligence analysis, computer-based training and Train-the-Trainer instruction;
- Public records database searches from companies like LexisNexis, ChoicePoint, and ISO Claimsearch;
- Analytical services and expertise to assist investigators with complex financial crime cases;
- An understanding of high-tech and economic crime trends using the resources and empirical data gleaned from NW3C research; and
- A powerful network of colleagues to share ideas and insights on economic and cyber crime.