IDTI Class List
Identity Theft Investigations
is no tuition fee for this NW3C class for anyone actively employed with a State,
Local or Tribal Law Enforcement agency.
For any class with a duration of 2 days or
more, NW3C will charge Federal employees $750.00 per student. Agencies will
receive an invoice upon completion of the
Identity theft exists in every strata of crime, from individual street
crimes, such as purse snatching & mailbox robberies, to highly complex and
organized criminal enterprises.
This 2-day course is intended for law enforcement, criminal intelligence analysts, and prosecutors who may be involved with identity theft cases. This training increases the student’s awareness of the “bigger picture” of identity theft. Students learn to recognize identity theft indicators often present in many other types of criminal activity. The training promotes multi-agency & private-sector collaborations and teaches investigative best practices that lead to successful prosecutions.
Identity Theft Investigations sections:
- Overview of Identity Theft
- Proactive Identity Theft Investigations
- Identity Theft Enterprises
- Electronic Evidence
- Methods for Organizing Identity Theft Investigations
- Resources for the Identity Theft Investigator
- Reactive Identity Theft Investigations
- The Criminal Tools of the Trade
- Practical Simulated Identity Theft Investigation throughout the course
There are 2 IDTI classes currently scheduled.
|Tue, Apr 08, 2014
||Northeast Mississippi Community College
2759 South Harper Road
Corinth, MS 38834
Dominic W. Zultanski
|Thu, Jun 26, 2014
||123 Academy Drive
Professional Development Center
Dunbar, WV 25064
Richard P. Wells
Back to List