Attracting good people, and keeping them, is essential to the strategy of the National White Collar Crime Center. Our future and success depend on the quality of our employees. Our exposure in the media and the law enforcement community is strong and the need for our services is continuously growing.
• We are committed to the mission of the organization
• We exhibit a standard of excellence
• We serve law enforcement agencies and the private sector with pride
• We offer innovative solutions to our member agencies
• We value and respect employee ideas and contributions
• We trust that employees will make sound, ethical decisions
• We value talents, skills and abilities
• We believe in integrity, quality and service
NW3C employees are given the opportunity to make a difference as individuals. Collectively, we are an organization that makes a tremendous impact in the community.
Our future never looked brighter! We are a small company that provides big opportunities. Our success hinges upon our employees' commitment to the values that guide the organization.
NW3C provides the tools, environment and culture that will aid in your professional development. It is up to you to receive the coaching, mentoring and development offered, and to provide a personal drive for meeting your work objectives and goals that will ensure your self-development.
We believe in sustainability and thus believe in investing time and resources into our employees and their future.
We are committed to the advancement of our employees by providing challenging work assignments, formal and informal training, professional associations and networking opportunities.