dominate the intake list, and the desks of most digital forensics’ analyst
globally. Devices are becoming more secure, with an increase in security; the
need for detailed analysis is increasing as well. SQLite is a self-contained,
serverless database engine. It is found on nearly every operating system and
dominates iOS, Android, and macOS as one of the most prevalent and relevant data
storage mechanisms. Rather than hope our forensic tools support the
newest applications or be tethered to how a certain utility parses data; we can
arm ourselves with the skills and techniques needed to conquer the analysis of
nearly any application.
- What is SQLite and how to identify and analyze
- Recognizing relevant locations of valuable data within
- Develop skills needed for crafting custom SQLite
- Learn how to recognize and decode a variety of common
- Learn how to perform SQLite analysis with automation.
This is an intermediate course,
intended for digital forensic examiners who have a solid understanding of
digital forensic principals, experience preserving and acquiring data of
evidentiary value, and has six months of experience performing digital forensic
All classes are subject to cancellation
up to 45 days before the start of class if the minimum class registration
threshold is not met.