As a member agency of NW3C, efforts to combat economic and high-tech crime become fortified on a national level. NW3C is a one-stop resource offering unparalleled benefits and information. From the moment an agency joins, it becomes part of an important network of the information and opportunities available at no cost:
• State-of-the-art training courses including financial and cyber crime investigation techniques, intelligence analysis, computer-based training and Train-the-Trainer instruction;
• An understanding of high-tech and economic crime trends using the resources and empirical data gleaned from NW3C research; and
• A powerful network of colleagues to share ideas and insights on economic and cyber crime.
NW3C is a non-profit membership-affiliated organization comprised of state, local, tribal, and federal law enforcement, prosecutorial and regulatory agencies. We provide a nationwide support system for the prevention, investigation and prosecution of economic and high-tech crime. NW3C has member agencies in all 50 states, the U.S. Territories and foreign countries.
Membership is FREE; there are no application fees or yearly dues.
To be eligible for membership, agencies must have a nexus to the prevention, investigation, or prosecution of economic crime, cyber crime, or terrorism and must meet the criteria of one of the following types:
• State, local and tribal law enforcement agencies; or
• State, local and tribal prosecutors; or
• State, local and tribal agencies with criminal investigative authority.
• State or local government agency or division; or
• Duly constituted permanent task force; or
• Federal agency or division; or
• Foreign agency or division.
If you would like to submit an application for your agency, please use our application process.