OSNII Class List
Successful Use of Online Social Networking for Investigations and Intelligence
This 2 day course provides students with an up-to-date
understanding of how social networking sites work and how to integrate online
information into investigations and intelligence analysis.
Students with any level of familiarity with the Internet
and computers will find this course beneficial.
Key Learning Points:
- How to conceal the location from which the Internet is accessed when using
online social networks
- How to obtain free open-source information on suspects and intelligence
targets using the Internet
- What risks online social networking sites pose for undercover
- How criminal organizations use online social networks to interact,
identify victims, and conceal their identities
- Current trends in social media
- How to prepare subject link analysis using social networking data
- How the largest sites work, including Twitter®,
Facebook®, YouTube® and Snapchat®
A CD of the presentation and resources covered in this course will be
provided to students.
There is 1 OSNII class currently scheduled.
Mon, Sep 14, 2015
Saint Xavier University|
3700 West 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
Back to List