The Opioid and Fentanyl Crisis: Drug Investigations and the Link to the Dark Web
This webinar is intended for LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS who are either engaged,
or looking to be engaged, in cyber drug investigations.
Webinar Fee: $39.00
This webinar will discuss the current opioid/fentanyl crisis from a cyber perspective,
providing information to enhance the effectiveness of federal, state and local law
• The dark web ecosystem: forums and marketplaces.
• Dark web and clearnet sources for drug listings and marketplace discussion.
• Cyber tactics and techniques used by vendors and what law enforcement should know.
• Best practices for state/local investigators.
• Successes and challenges for cyber-enabled drug investigations.
Kyle Hettinger, Team Lead, Brand and Consumer Protection, NCFTA
Brendan Lyle, Intelligence Analyst, Brand and Consumer Protection, NCFTA
Email and Associated Agency Eligibility
Your information may already be on file if you have an existing account or have registered
for training in the past. To help save you time and avoid duplicate records, please
continue with the registration process that applies:
Have an Existing User Account?
If you have an NW3C account, then this would be a good time to Login so you can save time entering information.
The Login link can be found at the top-right of this screen.
No Account, Returning Student?
Please enter your agency/employer-issued email or email address provided with prior registration(s).
First Time Registering?
Please begin the registration process by entering your agency/employer-issued email address.