The Opioid and Fentanyl Crisis: Drug Investigations and the Link to the Dark Web
Duration: 90 minutes
This webinar is intended for LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS who are either engaged,
or looking to be engaged, in cyber drug investigations.
This webinar will discuss the current opioid/fentanyl crisis from a cyber perspective,
providing information to enhance the effectiveness of federal, state and local law
• The dark web ecosystem: forums and marketplaces.
• Dark web and clearnet sources for drug listings and marketplace discussion.
• Cyber tactics and techniques used by vendors and what law enforcement should know.
• Best practices for state/local investigators.
• Successes and challenges for cyber-enabled drug investigations.
Kyle Hettinger, Team Lead, Brand and Consumer Protection, NCFTA
Brendan Lyle, Intelligence Analyst, Brand and Consumer Protection, NCFTA
NW3C Webinars Terms and Conditions
Check this if you agree that NW3C may share my Personally Identifiable Information.