to download a copy of NW3C W-9 form.
Creating an Anonymous Persona for Online Operations
In this webinar, we will provide an overview of the technical and
non-technical requirements that investigators need to understand prior to
creating their online personas in order to operate anonymously. Students will
Webinar Fee: $39.00
• Basic technology requirements prior to creating a persona;
• Some best practices in creating and interacting withas your online persona;
• Lessons learned from real-world cases;
• Challenges facing investigators; and
• What dark-web operators are teaching each other and how investigators can learn from that.
Mancini, CTO and Director of Strategic Operations, NCFTA
Email and Associated Agency Eligibility
Your information may already be on file if you have an existing account or have registered
for training in the past. To help save you time and avoid duplicate records, please
continue with the registration process that applies:
Have an Existing User Account?
If you have an NW3C account, then this would be a good time to Login so you can save time entering information.
The Login link can be found at the top-right of this screen.
No Account, Returning Student?
Please enter your agency/employer-issued email or email address provided with prior registration(s).
First Time Registering?
Please begin the registration process by entering your agency/employer-issued email address.