Creating an Anonymous Persona for Online Operations
Date you Choose 8:00 AM Eastern
Duration: 110 minutes
In this webinar, we will provide an overview of the technical and
non-technical requirements that investigators need to understand prior to
creating their online personas in order to operate anonymously. Students will
• Basic technology requirements prior to creating a persona;
• Some best practices in creating and interacting withas your online persona;
• Lessons learned from real-world cases;
• Challenges facing investigators; and
• What dark-web operators are teaching each other and how investigators can learn from that.
Mancini, CTO and Director of Strategic Operations, NCFTA
NW3C Webinars Terms and Conditions
Check this if you agree that NW3C may share my Personally Identifiable Information.