to download a copy of NW3C W-9 form.
Intel Collection for LE Part 1: Expanding the Known, Finding the Unknown, and Protecting Your Agency
Duration: 90 minutes
This webinar is intended for LAW ENFORCEMENT. Please register using
your agency-issued email.
Webinar Fee: $39.00
With the vast amount of data available and the calls for stopping law
enforcement’s access to data, this two-part webinar series will act as a guide
through it all. These presentations will give you hands-on techniques to collect
Intel. Part one will cover:
• Protecting your agency - The Cornerstone to Intel Collection is justifying your collection techniques
• Tracking international and domestic money
• Working with the financial sector to identify human trafficking,
terrorism finance and international criminal gangs
• Tracking cash flow through MSBs for criminal purposes
• FinCEN -Beyond running the name of your subject
• Bitcoin investigations - This is not a "what is Bitcoin" session,
it is a hands-on way to identify people using Bitcoin in your jurisdiction for illicit means.
Presented by: Kevin Branzetti
Employed as the Deputy Chief of Intelligence in
the Manhattan District Attorney's Office
Email and Associated Agency Eligibility
Your information may already be on file if you have an existing account or have registered
for training in the past. To help save you time and avoid duplicate records, please
continue with the registration process that applies:
Have an Existing User Account?
If you have an NW3C account, then this would be a good time to Login so you can save time entering information.
The Login link can be found at the top-right of this screen.
No Account, Returning Student?
Please enter your agency/employer-issued email or email address provided with prior registration(s).
First Time Registering?
Please begin the registration process by entering your agency/employer-issued email address.