Intel Collection for LE Part 1: Expanding the Known, Finding the Unknown, and Protecting Your Agency
Duration: 90 minutes
This webinar is intended for LAW ENFORCEMENT. Please register using
your agency-issued email.
With the vast amount of data available and the calls for stopping law
enforcement’s access to data, this two-part webinar series will act as a guide
through it all. These presentations will give you hands-on techniques to collect
Intel. Part one will cover:
• Protecting your agency - The Cornerstone to Intel Collection is justifying your collection techniques
• Tracking international and domestic money
• Working with the financial sector to identify human trafficking,
terrorism finance and international criminal gangs
• Tracking cash flow through MSBs for criminal purposes
• FinCEN -Beyond running the name of your subject
• Bitcoin investigations - This is not a "what is Bitcoin" session,
it is a hands-on way to identify people using Bitcoin in your jurisdiction for illicit means.
Presented by: Kevin Branzetti
Employed as the Deputy Chief of Intelligence in
the Manhattan District Attorney's Office
NW3C Webinars Terms and Conditions
Check this if you agree that NW3C may share my Personally Identifiable Information.